Motifake
stupid human
ufo
MAD
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

OBAMA: HOAX AND CHARADE

You Can Believe In. Obama: D'Oh! Dis-organizer & Thief! Political Hoax.

Creator: vbattaile

Comment using Facebook

crankyhead - September 8, 2012, 2:48 pm,
Nothing sadder in this life than watching old men lose their minds.
GrouchoMarxist - September 8, 2012, 2:50 pm,
He really kicked b*** and took names... I heard dems were throwing chairs...
WTFO - September 8, 2012, 8:56 pm,
Of course, nobody can disagree with your side without being senile or stupid, right? Your arrogance just covers insecurity IMO.
crankyhead - September 8, 2012, 8:59 pm,
You can't simply leave that comment hanging out there without extrapolating on it's meaning, WTFO. What, pray tell, IYO, am I supposedly insecure about?
crankyhead - September 8, 2012, 9:04 pm,
If you're unable, or unwilling to quantify my alleged insecurities, then perhaps you'd like to define what part of the Obama presidency has been a hoax?
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 10:32 pm,
1st, I can "simply leave that comment hanging" if I choose. However, I can say that I believe you are insecure about your positions since you resort to logic fallicies, ridicule, arrogance, slander and other tactics instead of supporting you positions...
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 10:37 pm,
with facts. Most understand that people who act smug & superior to others are only covering up their own inadequacies. (like a bully). Here, read for yourself: http://www.itstime.com/mar99.htm. We see your arrogance for what it is. It's just who you are.
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 10:39 pm,
As far as what part of this admin's been a hoax: His promises. He ran on: hope (unemployment's up), bipartisanship (he is the most devisive in recent history), lowering the debt (raised it more than any other POTUS), transparency (he's more closed off...
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 10:42 pm,
than any I can remember), preventing lobbyist influence (his cronies got stimulus money), there's more, but I've made my point (even though your arrogance/insecurity will prevent you from admitting it). Go on, enter your response to divert attention away.
GrouchoMarxist - September 9, 2012, 10:48 pm,
It's quite fun watching Joe Biden
crankyhead - September 9, 2012, 10:59 pm,
You're right, unemployment is up. But you know what else is up? The GDP. So is the DJIA. So really, it depends on which metric you choose to judge him on. Obviously, when it comes to bipartisanship, one cannot exonerate republicans from their...
GrouchoMarxist - September 9, 2012, 11:01 pm,
I'm beginning to think that I agrre with crank.... He must be pushing 80 himself...
crankyhead - September 9, 2012, 11:02 pm,
... fair share of the responsibility. All we need to do is look to McConnells now infamous quote. Transparency? I dunno. He provided both the short form and long form birth certificates to the public, even though he wasn't required to by law. Again...
Bull - September 9, 2012, 11:02 pm,
yeah but come on, it's kinda hard to be bipartisan when everyone on the other side takes a pledge not to work with you. I can't agree that the unemployment and debt is totally his fault either. I'd say 40% and that's pushing it. However ... cont.
crankyhead - September 9, 2012, 11:04 pm,
...we're left having to decide which metric to use. Does a POTUS have no right to privacy at all? How do you feel about the Romney tax returns? You know what I mean? Stimulus... fine. Lots of politicians got their piece of the pie. They're...
Bull - September 9, 2012, 11:04 pm,
I will agree with you about the lobbyists, the cronyism, and the transparency, though. 100%
crankyhead - September 9, 2012, 11:05 pm,
...politicians, that's what they do. They eat pie. Again, we can't exonerate republicans from getting theirs either. Was this direct and factual enough?
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:23 pm,
Moreso than normal. I appreciate it. I certainly don't agree though. So let's go thru it: 1. GDP doesn't matter to 14.7% unemployed (U-6 rating). The GDP being up displays the cronyism, because he bailed out the 'fat cats' as he called them. 2) I didn't
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:25 pm,
try to discount Reps role in bipartisanship. However, the POTUS is supposed to lead and has failed. He has repeatedly pointed the finger to the other side and hidden his attacks. Reps were completely ignored during the obamacare. Their inputs were ignored
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:26 pm,
because Obama didn't need them due to super majorities in Congress. after 2010 elections, multiple house bills that were passed (by both Dems and Reps) were never brought to the Senate floor by Reid and they were threatened with veto by the POTUS (this
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:28 pm,
before he even read the language of the bills). The POTUS has demonized the other side, ignored them, lied about them and the media supports that narrative. The POTUS has the lion's share of responsibility. It comes with the job. 3) again, I don't care
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:32 pm,
about his birth certificate! His transparency fails on the important things (FOIA, whistleblower prosecutions, etc): http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73606.html. The Romney tax returns are a joke. There is no need to release more, this effort is
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:35 pm,
the far lefts manifestation of their hate/envy of those who succeed. It's a distraction from Obama's record and another sign of the class warfare strategy of Obama. How about Romney's charitible givings of 16% compared to Obama's 1%? Yet, somehow Mitt is
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:37 pm,
the evil guy who won't help the poor? That doesn't logically follow if you're honest with yourself. & 4) you agreed with the stimulus cronyism, good. But your mitigation is a logic fallacy. You pointed to the other side in a vain attempt to justify his
WTFO - September 9, 2012, 11:38 pm,
actions. I'll repeat myself. The bad conduct of others does not excuse this admin. It needs to stop, period, regardless of who's doing it. I stand on principle, not party. Lastly, thanks for actually posting a position this time vs snide comments.
JGalt - September 10, 2012, 6:47 am,